The Cotton Club is following government guidelines to make the club safer for our customers so things will be a little different than our normal operations. Don’t worry though, we are still going to have a great time.
Masks are required
On Monday, August 24th, the government of Newfoundland made masks mandatory in all public indoor spaces. The Cotton Club will be following these regulations and expect all patrons to follow suit until the regulations are lifted.
Customers are required to wear their masks when moving around the building at all times but they can remove them once seated at their tables to enjoy their beverages.
New Safety Measures
Feel confident choosing to party at The Cotton Club because we are working hard to ensure all of the government guidelines are being upheld for your safety. We want you to feel comfortable when visiting the club and using any of our services. These are some of the changes happening at the club:
- We have reduced the club’s occupancy and rearranged our seating so there is ample space for patrons to move around.
- The number of sanitizer stations has been increased and they can be found at both entrances, Video Lottery Terminals (VLT), and throughout the building. Customers are encouraged to use them upon entering and exiting the premises as well as after using the VLTs or ATMs.
- New signage has been posted to remind customers and staff about social distancing and staying 2m apart and practicing proper hygiene.
- Only one person can operate a VLT at one time.
- The tables, menus, debit terminals and VIP booths will be sanitized by the staff after every use.
These are just a few of the measures being put in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19. For your safety, all customers will be asked to maintain distance from other customers and to practice good hygiene.
It’s going to be different but we promise you’re still going to have a memorable and safe night at The Cotton Club. To learn more about The Cotton Club, check out our club guide.
How will the entertainment change?
Our local performers are some of the best in Canada so be sure to come out and support them! We will still perform stage shows and offer private dances but you’ll have a little more space than usual.
Our performers will also be wearing masks as per the government mandate.
We are not currently accepting bookings from travelling entertainers from outside of the Atlantic provinces due to travel restrictions. If you are interested in working with us as an entertainer read more about working at the club here.
Questions or concerns?
Please contact management directly at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about our new updated policies.